1. The rental prices are specified in the property description. The rental price includes the services indicated by the landlord and all commissions connected with the intermediation, including those of the agent.
2. The indicated property prices do not include electricity, gas, water, bed linen and final cleaning, unless otherwise noted.
3. Charges dependent on persons such as catering, local taxes, the agency fee, possible premiums for desired insurances or possible fees (e.g. changes in the number of persons) and consumption-dependent additional costs are not included in the rental price and will be charged separately.
4. Children's discounts are guaranteed for children who do not exceed the indicated age during the entire stay. (Note: Up to 12 years old are children who have not yet reached the 12th year). Infants accomodated free of charge are not entitled to have an own bed or catering.
5. In case of booking of half-board, full-board or all-inclusive, the first catering service is dinner at the day of arrival and the last catering service is breakfast at the day of departure.
6. For justifiable reasons (e.g. changes in exchange rates, changes in value added tax) the landlord is entitled to raise the rental price. This price adjustment is permissible up to 21 days before the day of the start of the rental period. A price increase of more than 10% entitles the tenant to withdraw from the rental contract within 10 days without payment of a fee. We recommend the tenant in his own interest to declare the withdrawal in writing. Otherwise, the price adjustment is considered accepted.
7. The amounts stated in the booking confirmation/invoice are relevant for the rental price. If there are deviations in the period between booking and booking confirmation/invoice, the regulations under clause B 6 shall apply.